Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tests of pituitary-adrenal suppressibility in the diagnosis of Cushing's syndrome.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1960; 20: 1539-1560
- The corticotropin-releasing factor stimulation test: an aid in the evaluation of patients with Cushing's syndrome.N Engl J Med. 1984; 310: 622-626
- Corticotropin-releasing factor.in: Responses in normal subjects and patients with disorders of the hypothalamus and pituitary. 6th ed. Clin Endocrinol. 20. 1984: 71-84
- Responsiveness of the hypophyseal-adrenocortical axis to corticotropin-releasing factor in pituitary dependent Cushing's disease.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1983; 57: 513-516
- The ovine corticotropin-releasing hormone stimulation test and the dexamethasone suppression test in the differential diagnosis of Cushing's syndrome.Ann Intern Med. 1986; 105: 862-867
- Pituitary microadenomas causing Cushing's disease respond to corticotropin-releasing factor.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1982; 55: 1017-1019
- ACTH secretion by bronchial carcinoid tumors.Clin Endocrinol. 1972; 1: 3-25
- Cushing's syndrome caused, by bronchial adenomas.Am J Med. 1968; 44: 97-103
- Cushing's syndrome: problems in diagnosis.Medicine (Baltimore). 1981; 60: 25-35
- Cushing's syndrome: a review of diagnostic tests.Metabolism. 1979; 28: 955-971
- Rapid radioimmunoassay for corticotropin in unextracted human plasma.Clin Chem. 1984; 30: 259-265
- Single-antibody technique for radioimmunoassay of cortisol in unextracted serum plasma.Clin Chem. 1974; 20: 365-368
- Determination of urinary 17-ketogenic steroids by means of a sodium metaperiodate oxidation.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1963; 23: 533-538
- Ectopic adrenocorticotropin syndrome caused by lung cancer that responded to corticotropin-releasing hormone.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1986; 63: 1047-1051
- Selective venous sampling for ACTH in Cushing's syndrome.Ann Intern Med. 1981; 94: 647-651
- Suppression of ACTH by cortisol in dexamethasone non-suppressible Cushing's disease.N Engl J Med. 1980; 302: 275-279
☆This study was supported in part by research grant 5R01-DK33334 from the National Institutes of Health, United States Public Health Service.