Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Dual role of the immune response in street rabies virus infection of mice.Infect Immun. 1982; 35: 213-221
- Role of host immune response in the development of either encephalitic or paralytic disease after experimental rabies infection in mice.Infect Immun. 1977; 18: 220-225
- Immunopathologic aspects of infection with Lagos bat virus of the rabies serogroup.J Immunol. 1974; 112: 260-265
- Acute rabies death mediated by antibody.Nature. 1981; 290: 590-591
- Rabies in man and animals in the United States, 1946–1965.Public Health Rep. 1967; 82: 1009-1018
Epidemiological surveillance report, Thailand.
- A rapid reproducible test for determining rabies neutralizing antibody.Bull WHO. 1973; 48: 535-541
- Cell-mediated immune response following intracutaneous immunisation with human diploid cell rabies vaccine.Asian J Allergy Immunol. 1985; 3: 187-190
- Myelin basic protein as an encephalitogen in encephalomyelitis and polyneuritis following rabies vaccination.N Engl J Med. 1987; 316: 369-374
- Myoedema as a clinical sign in paralytic rabies.Lancet. 1987; I (letter): 1210
- Rabies virus.in: Fields BN Virology. Raven Press, New York1985: 1133-1156
- Paralytic rabies.in: A clinico-pathological study. 9th ed. Brain. 103. 1980: 789-802
- An outbreak of rabies in Trinidad without history of bites and with the symptoms of acute ascending myelitis.Lancet. 1931; II: 622-628
- A further account of the Trinidad outbreak of acute rabies myelitis: histology of the experiment disease.J Pathol Bacteriol. 1932; 35: 301-321
- Acute ascending paralysis and myelitis due to the virus of rabies.JAMA. 1929; 93: 754-758
- Central nervous system lesions in human rabies—a study of 24 autopsy cases.J Med Assoc Thailand. 1970; 53: 471-488
- Paralytic rabies.in: Review of literature and report of a case. 9th ed. J Pediatr. 24. 1944: 312-325
- Human rabies.in: An analysis of 152 cases. 9th ed. J Med Assoc Thailand. 50. 1967: 796-800
- Measles encephalomyelitis—clinical and immunologic studies.N Engl J Med. 1984; 310: 137-141
- Neurological complications of Semple type post-exposure rabies immunization: clinical and immunological studies.Neurology. 1987; 37: 550-556
- In vitro cell-mediated immunity of cerebrospinal-fluid lymphocytes to myelin basic protein in primary demyelinating diseases.N Engl J Med. 1977; 297: 850-853
☆This work was supported in part by a grant from Chulalongkorn University Hospital.