Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The swine-influenza decision.N Engl J Med. 1976; 295: 759-765
- Influenza vaccination: cost-effectiveness and public policy.JAMA. 1983; 249: 3189-3195
- Influenza and public policy.in: Doctoral thesis. Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, MassachusettsApril 17, 1972 (submitted to the)
- Economics of influenza.in: Selby P Influenza: virus, vaccines, and strategy. Academic Press, Inc, New York1976: 255-270
- Cost-effectiveness of influenza vaccination. Government Printing Office, Washington1982 U.S. Congress.
- Cost-effectiveness of interventions to prevent or treat coronary heart disease.Annu Rev Public Health. 1985; 6: 41-63
- Cost-effectiveness of pneumococcal vaccine.N Engl J Med. 1981; 304: 117-118
- Prevention and control of influenza.MMWR. 1986; 35: 317-326
- Prevention and control of influenza.MMWR. 1986; 35: 331