Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- MVP-commonest valve disorder?.Curr Probl Cardiol. 1984; 8: 1-54
- Autonomic dysfunction in women with mitral valve prolapse syndrome.Circulation. 1979; 59: 894-901
- Mitral valve prolapse.Circulation. 1976; 54: 3-14
- Dysautonomia in mitral valve prolapse.Am J Med. 1979; 67: 236-244
- Abnormal cardiovascular regulation in the mitral valve prolapse syndrome.Am J Cardiol. 1983; 52: 316-320
- Decreased vascular response to alpha-adrenergic agonists in mitral valve prolapse syndrome (abstr).Clin Res. 1981; 30: 258A
- Abnormal cardiovascular regulation in mitral valve prolapse (MVPS) during exercise (abstr).Circulation. 1981; 64: IV-248
- Mitral valve prolapse syndrome: the effect of adrenergic stimulation.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1983; 2: 638-644
- Quantitative analysis of beta-adrenergic interactions: resolution of high and low affinity states of the receptor by computer modeling of ligand binding data.Mol Pharmacol. 1980; 17: 14-23
- Molecular mechanisms of coupling in hormone receptor adenylate cyclase systems.Adv Enzymol. 1982; 53: 1-43
- A high affinity agonist beta-adrenergic receptor complex is an intermediate for catecholamine stimulation of adenylate cyclase in turkey and frog erythrocyte membranes.J Biol Chem. 1980; 255: 1436-1441
- A ternary complex model explains the agonist-specific binding properties of the adenylate cyclase coupled beta-adrenergic receptor.J Biol Chem. 1980; 255: 7108-7117
- Agonist-promoted high affinity state of the beta-adrenergic receptor in human neutrophils: modulation by corticosteroids.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1981; 53: 703-708
- In vitro desensitization of beta adrenergic receptors in human neutrophils-attenuation by corticosteroids.J Clin Invest. 1983; 71: 565-571
- Adrenergic receptors: molecular mechanisms of clinically relevant regulation.Clin Res. 1985; 33: 395-405
- Corticosteroid-induced differential regulation of beta-adrenergic receptors in circulating human polymorphonuclear leukocytes and mononuclear leukocytes.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1980; 51: 599-605
- II. Validity and reliability of liquid chromatography with electrochemical detection for measuring plasma levels for norepinephrine and epinephrine in man.Life Sci. 1981; 28: 467-475
- Validation and statistical analysis of a computer modeling method for quantitative analysis of radioligand binding data for mixtures of pharmacological receptor subtypes.Mol Pharmacol. 1982; 21: 5-16
☆This work was supported in part by National Institutes of Health Clinical Investigator Award HL-00729, National Institutes of Health USPHS Grant AM-35113, American Heart Association predoctoral fellowship, and USPHS Grant RR-00350 (General Clinical Research Center).