Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tropical medicine in British clinical schools: the Oxford experiment.Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 1981; 75 (suppl): 27-28
- Doctors-barefoot and otherwise.in: The World Health Organization, the United States, and global primmary medical care. JAMA. 252. 1984: 3146-3148
- The contribution of medical missionaries to tropical medicine.in: Service-training-research. Trans R Soc Trop Med Hyg. 73. 1979: 357-360
- Hospital practice in Nepal.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 249-250
- Too few and too little: barricades to the pursuit of health.Rev Infect Dis. 1983; 5: 994-1002
- Special communication: Southeast Asian refugee health, child development and public health concerns.JAMA. 1983; 249: 3200-3203
- Hematologic abnormalities in Southeast Asian refugees.JAMA. 1983; 249: 3204-3206
- Haiti and the Hopital Albert Schweitzer.Ann Intern Med. 1983; 98: 1018-1020
- Second thoughts.in: Haiti and the AIDS connection. J Chronic Dis. 37. 1984: 593-595
- The AIDS epidemic.N Engl J Med. 1985; 312: 521-524