Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Guide to oral theophylline therapy in the treatment of chronic asthma.Am J Dis Child. 1978; 132: 876-880
- Central nervous system stimulants.in: Gilman AG The pharmacological basis of therapeutics. 6th ed. Macmillan, New York1980: 602-606
- Sustained release theophylline therapy for chronic childhood asthma.Pediatrics. 1978; 62: 352-358
- Sustained release theophylline: a significant advance in the treatment of childhood asthma.J Pediatr. 1982; 100: 489-492
- Comparison of standard and sustained release theophylline tablets in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.Am J Hosp Pharm. 1979; 36: 613-617
- Clinical experience with theophylline.in: Relationship between dosage, serum concentration and toxicity. JAMA. 235. 1976: 1983-1986
- Compliance differences following administration of theophylline at six and twelve hour intervals.Ann Allergy. 1980; 44: 283-286
- Absolute bioavailability of oral theophylline.Am J Hosp Pharm. 1977; 34: 525-527
- Bioavailability and efficacy of a sustained release theophylline tablet.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1974; 16: 720-726
Horodniak J, Pav J: Personal communication.
- A clinical and pharmacokinetic basis for the selection and use of slow release theophylline products.Clin Pharmacokinet. 1984; 9: 95-135
- Biopharmaceutics and relevant pharmacokinetics. Drug Intelligence Publications, Hamilton, Illinois1984: 278-285
- The pharmacology and therapeutic use of theophylline.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 1984; 73: 525-540
- Serum profile and bioavailability of a controlled release theophylline formulation for once a day use: comparison with a 12 hr preparation.J Asthma. 1984; 21: 305-309
☆This work was supported by a grant from the Purdue Frederick Company.