Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Water metabolism and the neurohypophyseal hormones.in: Maxwell MH Kleeman CR Clinical disorders of fluid and electrolyte metabolism. McGraw-Hill, New York1980: 531-645
- Water intoxication.Arch Intern Med. 1923; 32: 157-160
- Compulsive water drinking.Q J Med. 1959; 28: 235-258
- Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone with exacerbated psychosis.Ann Intern Med. 1973; 79: 551
- Self induced water intoxication: case study of a chronically schizophrenic patient with physiological evidence of water retention due to inappropriate release of antidiuretic hormone.Ann Intern Med. 1963; 58: 324-332
- Syndrome of inappropriate anti-diuretic hormone in patients treated with psychotherapeutic drugs.Arch Neurol. 1977; 34: 374-375
- Syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone in a patient treated with haloperidol.Can J Psychiatry. 1981; 26: 196-197
- Haloperidol induced syndrome of inappropriate secretion of antidiuretic hormone.Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1979; 26: 442-444
- Psychosis, polydipsia and water intoxication.Arch Gen Psychiatry. 1974; 30: 112-114
- Acute psychosis, increased water ingestion and inappropriate antidiuretic hormone secretion.Am J Psychiatry. 1975; 132: 907
- Self induced water intoxication without predisposing illness.N Engl J Med. 1962; 260: 378-381
- Lithium and water metabolism.Am J Med. 1975; 59: 153-157