Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neuromuscular manifestations of Graves' disease.in: 4th ed. Mayo Clin Proc. 47. 1972: 919-925
- Neuromuscular system.in: Werner S Ingbar S The thyroid, a fundamental and clinical text. 4th ed. Harper & Row, New York1978: 742-752
- The kidney in thyroid dysfunction.in: Suki W Eknoyan G The kidney in systemic disease. 2nd ed. Wiley & Sons, New York1981: 361-416
- Serum creatine kinase, lactic dehydrogenase and glutamic-oxalacetic transaminase in thyroid disease and pregnancy.in: 2nd ed. Mayo Clin Proc. 40. 1965: 300-311
- Rhabdomyolysis and myoglobinuria.in: Suki W Eknoyan G The kidney in systemic disease. 2nd ed. Wiley & Sons, New York1981: 263-284
- The thyroid gland.in: Textbook of endocrinology. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1981: 117-171
- Myopathies associated with systemic diseases.Postgrad Med. 1971; 50: 95-101
- Neurologic diseases due to developmental and metabolic defects.in: Clinical neurology. Vol IV. Harper & Row, New York1983: 1-186
- Familial recurrent rhabdomyolysis due to carnitine palmityl transferase deficiency.Am J Med. 1979; 67: 167-171
- Disorders of lipid metabolism in muscle.Muscle Nerve. 1980; 3: 369-388
- The syndrome of systemic carnitine deficiency: clinical, morphologic, biochemical and pathophysiologic features.Neurology. 1975; 25: 16-24
- Sickle crisis precipitated by exercise rhabdomyolysis in patient with sickle cell trait.Milit Med. 1974; 139: 313-315
☆This work was supported in part by National Institutes of Health Grant AI-00519.