Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Principles of cancer biology: etiology and prevention of cancer.in: DeVita Jr, VT Hellman S Rosenberg SA Cancer: principles and practice of oncology. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1982: 34-35
- Penetrance and expressivity of the gene responsible for the Gardner syndrome.Clin Genet. 1977; 11: 381-383
- Neuroectodermal origin of the avian hypothalamo-hypophyseal complex: the role of the ventral neural ridge.J Embryol Exp Morphol. 1975; 34: 311-325
- Migration and differentiation of neurocrest cells.Current Studies in Developmental Biology. 1980; 16: 31-85
- A colonic adenocarcinoma with argentaffin cells.Cancer. 1983; 51: 1483-1489
- Acute leukemia after radiotherapy in a patient with Turcot's syndrome.Am J Med. 1983; 74: 343-348
- Association of endocrine neoplasms with multiple polyps of the colon.Cancer. 1980; 51: 1171-1175
- Gardner's syndrome in association with two tumors of the ileum.in: 4th ed. Proc R Soc Med. 60. 1967: 914
- Gardner's syndrome with duodenal adenomas, gastric adenomyoma, and thyroid papillary-follicular adenocarcinoma.Dis Colon Rectum. 1978; 21: 255-260
☆This work was supported in part by the University of Chicago Cancer Research Center, Public Health Service Grants 2P30 CA-14599-09 (National Cancer Institute) and 5-T-32AM-07134-08 (National Institute of Arthritis, Metabolism, and Digestive Diseases), National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services, the Beverly Duchossois Fund, and the Alexander C. and Tillie S. Speyer Foundation.