Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pathology of coronary atherosclerosis.Prog Cardiovasc Dis. 1971; 14: 256-274
- Location of coronary arterial occlusions and then relation to the arterial pattern.Circulation. 1963; 28: 35-41
- The relationship of the degree of coronary atherosclerosis with age in man.Circulation. 1953; 1: 645-654
- Surgical significance of angiographic patterns in coronary arterial disease.Circulation. 1967; 35: 155-162