Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Detection of a lectin in the blood of cystic fibrosis homozygotes and heterozygotes.Trans Assoc Am Physicians. 1979; 92: 121-129
- Abnormal β-glucuronidase activity in cystic fibrosis.Helv Paediatr Acta. 1973; 28: 427-435
- Abnormal response of cultured lymphocytes to phytohemagglutinin and autologous serum in cystic fibrosis.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1977; 116: 1047-1055
- Lymphocytic acid-hydrolases and response to mitogens in cystic fibrosis.Chest. 1979; 755: 220S-223S
- Presence of a serum hemagglutinin (lectinlike factor) in cystic fibrosis homozygotes and heterozygotes.J Lab Clin Med. 1981; 97: 646-653
- Characteristics of a new screening test for detecting the cystic fibrosis gene: assay of a serum lectin.in: Sturgess JM Perspectives in cystic fibrosis. Proceedings of the 8th International Cystic Fibrosis Congress. Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, Toronto1980: 308-312
- Mucotractive effect of lectin.Lancet. 1978; I: 585
☆This work was supported by the Medical Research Service of the Veterans Administration.