Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Sleep-related breathing disorders: an update.Chest. 1983; 84: 475-480
- Statistical methods.6th ed. Iowa State University Press, Ames, Iowa1967
- Sleep apnea: from the needles of Dionysius to continuous positive airway pressure.Arch Intern Med. 1983; 143: 2301-2303
- Sleep apnea syndromes.Alan R Liss, New York1978
- Hypersomnia with periodic apneas.in: 2nd ed. Advances in sleep research. Vol 4. Spectrum Publications, New York1978: 1-151
- Pathogenesis of upper airway occlusion during sleep.J Appl Physiol. 1978; 44: 931-938
- Hypersomnolent and nonhypersomnolent patients with upper airway obstruction during sleep.Chest. 1979; 75: 418
- Upper airway obstruction in obese patients with sleep disturbance and somnolence.Ann Intern Med. 1972; 76: 185-192
- The sleep apnea syndromes.Annu Rev Med. 1976; 27: 465-484
- Sleep-induced apnea syndrome. Prevalence of cardiac arrhythmias and their reversal after tracheostomy.Am J Med. 1977; 63: 348-358
- Periodic sleep apnea: chronic sleep deprivation related to intermittent upper airway obstruction and central nervous system disturbance.Chest. 1975; 67: 164-171
- The treatment of obstructive sleep apnea: separating the wheat from the chaff (editorial).Am Rev Respir Dis. 1983; 128: 583-585