Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Tuberculosis in the United States—1980.in: 6th ed. HHS publication no. CDC-83-8322. U.S. Departent of Health and Human Services, Atlanta1983
- The accuracy of diagnosing pulmonary tuberculosis at a teaching hospital.Am Rev Respir Dis. 1980; 121: 477-481
- A year's experience with tuberculosis in a private urban teaching hospital in the postsanatarium era.Am J Med. 1975; 58: 221-227
- Primary resistance to antituberculous drugs—United States.Morbid Mortal Weekly Rep. 1980; 29: 345-346
- Primary resistance to antituberculous drugs—United States.Morbid Mortal Weekly Rep. 1983; 32: 521-523
- Undetected tuberculosis in prison: sources of infection for community at large.JAMA. 1978; 240: 2544-2547
- Tuberculosis in the 1980's.N Engl J Med. 1980; 302: 1441-1450