Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Adding insult to injury.N Engl J Med. 1983; 308: 898-901
- Asylums.in: Doubleday, New York1961: xiii
- Asylums.in: Doubleday, New York1961: 115
- On being sane in insane places.Science. 1973; 179: 250-258
Patient Communication. Boston: Beth Israel Hospital Newsletter, 1981.
- Asylums.in: Doubleday, New York1961: 63
- One flew over the cuckoo's nest.Viking Press, New York1962
- Asylums.in: Doubleday, New York1961: 155
- Culture and personality.Random House, New York1970
- Man adapting.in: Yale University Press, New Haven1965: 269
- One day in the life of Ivan Denisovich.in: Bantam Books, New York1970: 66
- Medical sociology.in: The Free Press, New York1978: 299
- Speech and survival: tradeoffs between quality and quantity of life in laryngeal cancer.N Engl J Med. 1981; 305: 982-987
- The effects of psychological intervention on recovery from surgery and heart attacks.Am J Public Health. 1982; 72: 141-151
- Emotion, pain and physical illness.in: Izard EW Emotion and psychopathology. Plenum Press, New York1979: 263-299
- Primary nursing revisited. 2nd ed. Nursing Administration Quarterly. 5. 1981: 1-100
- Health diaries.Med Care. 1980; 18: 73-95
☆This work was supported in part by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.