Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Internal medicine practice study report. USC/DRME D-1055. University of Southern California School of Medicine, Los Angeles1977 3rd ed.
- Characteristics of general internists and the content of care of their practices.in: 3rd ed. Pub. No. (HRA) 79-652. U.S. Department of Health, Education, and Welfare, Washington, D.C1979
- The future physician: realistic expectations and curricular needs.J Med Educ. 1981; 56: 381
☆This work was presented at the 94th Annual Meeting of the American Clinical and Climatological Association, Ponte Vedra, Florida, October 21, 1981.