Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Home sampling for plasma glucose assay in control of diabetes.Br Med J. 1978; 2: 596-598
- Maintenance of basal plasma glucose and insulin concentrations in maturity-onset diabetes.Diabetes. 1979; 28: 227-230
- The basal plasma glucose: a simple, relevant index of maturity-onset diabetes.Clin Endocrinol. 1980; 14: 279-286
- Home blood glucose concentrations in maturity-onset diabetes.Br Med J. 1980; 1: 596-598
- The quest for basal normoglycemia.Lancet. 1977; I: 469-474
- Basal normoglycemia attained with chlorpropamide in mild diabetes.Metabolism. 1978; 27: 539-547
- Control of maturity-onset diabetes by monitoring fasting blood glucose and body weight.Diabetes Care. 1980; 3: 607-610
- Comparison of chlorpropamide and glibenclamide treatment of maturityonset diabetics.Diabetes Care. 1981; 4: 293-295
- Rapid estimation ( hours) of glycosylated hemoglobin for routine purposes.Lancet. 1977; II: 16
- Net weight standards for men and women.in: Stat Bull Metropol Life Insur Co, 1959: 1-4 (Nov-Dec)
- Automatic lancet for capillary blood sampling.Lancet. 1978; II: 713
☆This work was supported in part by grants from the Charles Wolfson Charitable Trust and Oxford Regional Health Authority.