Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Degradation of serum amyloid A protein by surface-associated enzymes of human blood monocytes.J Exp Med. 1978; 148: 1020
- Guidelines for nomenclature.in: Glenner GG Amyloid and Amyloidosis. 3rd ed. Excerpta Medica, International Congress Series 497. 1980: xi
- A peculiar form of peripheral neuropathy familial atypical generalized amyloidosis with special involvement of the peripheral nerves.Brain. 1952; 75: 408
- Amyloid fibril protein related to prealbumin in familial amyloidotic polyneuropathy.in: 3rd ed. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 75. 1978: 4499
- Partial amino acid sequence homology between an heredofamilial amyloid protein and human plasma prealbumin.J Clin Invest. 1981; 67: 1035
- A variant of prealbumin from amyloid fibrils in familial polyneuropathy of Jewish origin.J Exp Med. 1981; 154: 989
- Genetics of familial Mediterranean fever (FMF).Arch Intern Med. 1961; 107: 529
- Evidence for high incidence of HLA-A2 and HLA-A9 in patients afflicted with Type I (Andrade) amyloid neuropathy—preliminary studies.in: Amyloid and amyloidosis. 3rd ed. Excerpta Medica, International Congress Series 497. 1980: 125
- Demonstration einer eigenartigen familiaren “Paramyloidose.”.Zentralbl Allg Pathol. 1932; 56: 253
- Polymorphism of red cell glyoxalase I. A new genetic marker in man.Humangenetik. 1975; 27: 141
- Preliminary trials toward standardization of leukocyte typing.in: Histocompatibility testing. Munksgaard, Copenhagen1970: 357
- Isolation and partial characterization of SAA—an amyloid-related protein from human serum.J Immunol. 1975; 116: 1415
- Do peripheral blood monocytes play a role in the degradation of immunoglobulin light chains to an AL-like protein?.in: Amyloid and amyloidosis. 3rd ed. Excerpta Medica, International Congress Series 497. 1980: 459
- Inherited systemic amyloidosis.in: Stanbury J The metabolic basis of inherited disease. 3rd ed. McGraw-Hill Book Co, New York1977: 1283
☆This work was supported by USPHS Research Grant AM 02594 and the Irvington House Institute.