Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Etiology and pathology of beriberi.in: Shimazono N Katsura E Review of Japanese literature on beriberi and thiamine. Vitamin B Research Committee of Japan. Igaku Shoin, Tokyo1975: 1
- Kakke (beriberi) (in Japanese).Jap J Med. 1919; 7: 237
- Beriberi.in: Stepp W Gyorgy P Avitaminosen und verwandte krankheitszustande. Julius Splinger, Berlin1927: 539
- Studies on pathogenesis in beriberi heart disease and beriberi neuropathy (in Japanese).Nutrition Diet. 1977; 30: 523
- A beriberi heartlike syndrome: metabolic heart disease or non-specific myocarditis (abstract)?.Jap Circ J. 1976; 40: 514
- The clinical findings of seven cases with high output failure resembling beriberi syndrome (abstract).Jap Circ J. 1976; 40: 515
- Five young patients with beriberi heart disease (abstract).Jap Circ J. 1976; 40: 515
- Furosemide-induced thiamine deficiency (abstract).Jap Circ J. 1978; 42: 744
- Determination of thiamine by the thiochrome reaction; application of cyanogen bromide in place of potassium ferricyanide.Anal Chem. 1953; 25: 810
- The effect of thiamine deficiency on the activity of erythrocyte hemolysate transketolase.J Nutr. 1960; 71: 273
- Analysis of radiocardiogram by analog computer simulation.Int J Biomed Eng. 1972; 1: 13
- Statistics with application to the biological and health sciences.in: Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ1967: 192
- Shoshin beriberi.N Engl J Med. 1960; 262: 1302
- Diffuse isolated myocarditis associated with dietary deficiency.Arch Intern Med. 1944; 73: 375
- Experimental studies on the beriberi heart. I. Cardiac lesions in thiamine deficient rats.Jap Heart J. 1961; 2: 42
- Development of myocardial necrosis and absence of nerve degeneration in thiamine deficiency in pigs.Am J Pathol. 1943; 19: 341
- Cardiovascular effects of exercise in hamsters with experimental thiamine deficiency.Jap Circ J. 1979; 43: 99
☆This study was supported, in part, by Grant for Cardiomyopathy from the Ministry of Health and Welfare and Grant 357308, 1978, from the Ministry of Education, Japan. Part of this study was presented at the Symposium on “Secondary Myocardial Disease” of the 44th Scientific Session of the Japanese Circulation Society, Tokyo, 1979.