Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Presentation of the John Howland Medal and Award of the Amercan Pediatric Society to James L. Gamble.Am J Dis Child. 1959; 90: 483
- Pediatric profile—James Lawder Gamble (1883–1959).J Pediatr. 1960; 56: 701
- James Lawder Gamble (July 18, 1883–May 28, 1959).Biog Mem Natl Acad Sci. 1962; 36 (Contains Gamble's complete bibliography.): 146
- Acceptance of the Kober Medal Award.Trans Assoc Am Physicians. 1951; 64: 36
- A study of acidosis due to ketone acids.Trans Am Pediatr Soc. 1922; 34: 289
- Presentation of the Kober Medal Award to James Lawder Gamble.Trans Assoc Am Physicians. 1951; 64: 29
- Interpretation.in: Quantitative Clinical Chemistry. vol 1. Williams & Wilkins, Baltimore1931
- An account of the origins of the investigations of James L. Gamble and an analysis of his contributions to physiology and medicine.Pediatrics. 1960; 26: 899
- Chemical Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology of Extracellular Fluid: A Lecture Syllabus.Harvard University Press, Cambridge1939