Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Mixed connective tissue disease. An apparently distinct rheumatic disease syndrome associated with a specific antibody to an extractable nuclear antigen (ENA).Am J Med. 1972; 52: 148
- Association of au- 6. toantibodies to different nuclear antigens with clinical patterns of rheumatic disease and responsiveness to therapy.J Clin Invest. 1971; 50: 350
- Ribonucleoprotein antibodies. Frequencies and clinical significance in systemic lupus erythematosus, scleroderma and mixed connective tissue disease.J Lab Clin Med. 1963; 82: 769
- Mixed connective tissue disease in a child.J Pediatr. 1973; 83: 642
- Specificity of antibodies to extractable nuclear antigens (ENA) in mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD) and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) (abstract).Arthritis Rheum. 1972; 15: 125
- The clinical significance of antinuclear antibodies.Postgrad Med. 1973; 54: 143
- Immune-complex nephritis in mixed connective tissue disease (letter).Ann Intern Med. 1976; 84: 174
McDowell EM, Trump BF: Unpublished data.
- Pathology of membranous nephropathy.Pathol Annu. 1968; 3: 145
- Extractable nuclear antigen effect on the DNA anti-DNA reaction and NZB/NZW mouse nephritis.J Clin Invest. 1975; 55: 903