Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Renal amyloidosis resulting from a chronically infected burn.Pediatrics. 1963; 32: 888
- Regression of amyloidosis secondary to rheumatoid arthritis.Br Med J. 1959; 50: 536
- Remission of the nephrotic syndrome in renal amyloidosis.N Engl J Med. 1970; 282: 128
- Amyloidosis and granulomatous ileocolitis. Regression after surgical removal of the involved bowel.N Engl J Med. 1975; 292: 352
- Renal amyloidosis—a fourteen year follow-up.Q J Med. 1973; 42: 15
- Formation and disappearance of amyloid in man.Acta Chir Scand. 1928; 63: 479
- Renal amyloidosis.Ann Intern Med. 1961; 54: 883
- Amyloid. IX. Further kinetic studies on experimental murine amyloidosis.Int Arch Allergy Appl Immunol. 1970; 37: 175
- The resorption of amyloid under experimental conditions.Am J Pathol. 1954; 30: 239
- Morphological and clinical features of renal amyloidosis.Virchows Arch (Pathol Anat). 1975; 366: 125
- Demonstration of amyloid-degrading activity in normal human serum.in: 4th ed. Proc Soc Exp Biol Med. 145. 1974: 343
Dikman SH, Kahn T, Churg J: Renal amyloidosis (in preparation).
- Pathology of membranous nephropathy.in: 4th ed. Pathology Annual. vol 3. Appleton-Century-Crofts, New York1968: 145
☆This study was supported by U.S. Public Health Service Research Grant AM-00918 from the National Institute of Arthritis, Metabolism, and Digestive Diseases, and a grant from the New York State Department of Health.