Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Report of the committee on Hodgkin's disease staging classification.Cancer Res. 1971; 31: 1860
- Prognostic and therapeutic implications of staging in extranodal Hodgkin,s disease.Cancer Res. 1971; 31: 1814
- The natural history of the lymphomas related to the clinical classification.in: Zarafonetis CJD Proceedings of the International Conference on Leukemia-Lymphoma. Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia1968: 357
- Staging laparotomy in Hodgkin's disease.Am J Med. 1974; 57: 86
- Report of the nomenclature committee.Cancer Res. 1966; 26: 1311
- Combination radiotherapy and chemotherapy in the treatment of early Hodgkin's disease.Oncology. 1973; 27: 484
- Hodgkin's Disease.Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass1972
- A combined modality approach to the treatment of Hodgkin's disease.Cancer. 1975; 35: 1055
- Cyclophosphamide, vinblastine, procarbazine and prednisone with CCNU and vinblastine maintenance for advanced Hodgkin,s disease.Cancer. 1977; 39: 1949
- Non-parametric estimations from incomplete observation.Am Stat Assoc J. 1958; 53: 457
- A generalized Wilcoxon test for comparing arbitrarily singly-censored samples.Biometrika. 1965; 52: 203
- Current status of clinical trials: Stanford experience, 1962–1972.Natl Cancer Inst Monogr. 1973; 36: 363
- Results of radiation therapy and implications for the clinical staging of Hodgkin:s disease.Cancer Res. 1971; 31: 1834
- Progress Report: Hodgkin's Clinical Trial, 1972.Natl Cancer Inst Monogr. 1973; 36: 387
- The place of radiotherapy in the treatment of malignant lymphoma.Clin Haematol. 1974; 3: 161
- The management of stages I, II, and III Hodgkin's disease with combined radiotherapy and chemotherapy.Cancer. 1975; 35: 55
- The management of Hodgkins disease.Cancer. 1975; 36: 796
- Evidence for a tumoricidal dose level in the radiotherapy of Hodgkin's disease.Cancer Res. 1966; 26: 1221
- The use of thin lung shields to deliver limited whole-lung irradiation during mantle-field treatment of Hodgkin:s disease.Radiology. 1971; 101: 441
☆This study was presented in part at the XVIIIth Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology, Dallas, Texas, December 6–9, 1975.