Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Osteopathein bei antiepileptischer langyeitterapie.Monatsschr Kinderheilkd. 1968; 116: 378
- Osteomalacia with long-term anticonvulsant therapy in epilepsy.Br Med J. 1970; 4: 69
- Disturbance of calcium metabolism by anticonvulsant drugs.Br Med J. 1970; 4: 70
- Altered calcium metabolism in epileptic children on anticonvulsants.Br Med J. 1971; 4: 202
- Effect of chronic anticonvulsant therapy on serum 25-hydroxycalciferol levels in adults.N Engl J Med. 1972; 287: 900
- Anticonvulsant osteomalacia.Arch Intern Med. 1975; 135: 997
- Phenobarbital-induced alterations in vitamin D metabolism.J Clin Invest. 1972; 51: 741
- Hyperparathyroidism detected by routine serum calcium analysis: prevalence in a clinic population.Ann Intern Med. 1963; 63: 468
- Primary hyperparathyroidism: a prospective clinical study.Am J Med. 1971; 50: 670
- Parathyroid hormone, calcitonin, vitamin D, bone and bone mineral metabolism.(chap 20)in: Bondy PL Rosenberg LE Duncan's Diseases of Metabolism. W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1974
- Laboratory tests in the diagnosis of hyperparathyroidism in hypercalcemic patients.Ann Intern Med. 1968; 68: 188
- Normocalcemic primary hyperparathyroidism.Lancet. 1971; 1: 849
- Detection of primary hyperparathyroidism, with special reference to its occurrence in hypercalciuric females with normal or borderline serum calcium.Can Med Assoc J. 1968; 98: 331
- Primary hyperparathyroidism associated with nutritional osteomalacia.Am J Med. 1969; 46: 640
- Vitamin D deficiency and primary hyperparathyroidism.Lancet. 1971; 2: 283
- Asian tickets and osteomalacia: patterns of parathyroid response in vitamin D deficiency.in: 3rd ed. Proc Nutr Soc. 34. 1975: 111
- Hypocalcemic primary hyperparathyroidism.Br Med J. 1970; 1: 208
- Masked primary (or tertiary) hyperparathyroidism.Lancet. 1975; 1: 1161
- Parathyroid hormone radioimmunoassay: clinical applications.Nichols Institute Radioimmunoassay Manual. 1975; (3rd ed): 1
Broadus AE, et al.: Nephrogenous cyclic AMP as a parathyroid function test. J Clin Invest (in press).
- Competitive protein-binding radioassay for 25-hydroxycholecalciferol.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1971; 33: 992
- Neuromuscular disease in primary hyperparathyroidism.Ann Intern Med. 1974; 80: 182
- Neuromuscular disease in secondary hyperparathyroidism.Ann Intern Med. 1975; 82: 474
- A simple test for diagnosis of patients with hyperparathyroidism and episodic hypercalcemia.Clin Res. 1976; 24: 637A
- Hyperparathyroidism: therapy and response, with a test for assessment of response.Ann Intern Med. 1971; 75: 395
- Parathyroid function in human vitamin D deficiency and vitamin D deficiency in primary hyperparathyroidism.Am J Med. 1974; 56: 833
- Non-autonomy of hormone secretion in primary hyperparathyroidism.Clin Endocrinol. 1972; 1: 235
- The kidney as an endocrine organ involved in the function of vitamin D.Am J Med. 1975; 58: 39
Bordier P, Ryckewart A, Gueris J, et al.: On the pathogenesis of so-called idiopathic hypercalciuria. Am J Med (in press).