Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Schneider JA, Schulman JD, Seegmiller JE: Cystinosis and the Fanconi syndrome. Metabolic Basis of Inherited Disease (Stanbury JB, Wyngaarder JB, Fredrickson DS, eds), 4th ed, New York, McGraw-Hill Book Co. (in press).
- Clinical aspects of cystinosis.in: Schulman JD Cystinosis. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C1973: 11
- Heterozygote studies in cystinosis.Clin Chim Acta. 1970; 29: 73
- Renal allotransplantation in man. 11. Transplantation in cystinosis: a metabolic disease.Am J Surg. 1969; 118: 158
- Renal transplantation for childhood cystinosis.N Engl J Med. 1970; 283: 397
- Renal transplantation in infants and children.Ann Surg. 1971; 174: 583
- Renal homotransplantation in children.Am J Surg. 1972; 124: 270
- Renal transplantation in infants and children.Transplantation Proc. 1972; 4: 633
- Renal transplantation in cystinosis.J Urol. 1975; 113: 552
- Renal homotransplantation in the treatment of cystinosis.in: Schulman JD Cystinosis. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C1973: 225
- Renal transplantation in congenital and metabolic diseases.JAMA. 1975; 232: 148
- Renal transplantation in children.(chap 9)in: Hamburger Crosnier Maxwell Advances in Nephrology. Year Book Medical Publishers, Inc, Chicago1975
Oshima RG, Rhead WJ, Thoene JG, et al.: Cystine metabolism in human fibroblasts: comparison of normal, cystinotic and suspected Y-glutamyl cystine synthetase deficient cells. J Biol Chem (in press).
- Hypertension after renal transplantation in children.J Pediatr. 1975; 86: 370
- The eye and cystinosis.in: Schulman JD Cystinosis. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington D.C1973: 23
- The adaptation of hydrogen ion excretion associated with nephron reduction in posttransplant patients.Pediatr Res. 1973; 7: 712
- Increased cystine in leukocytes from individuals homozygous and heterozygous for cystinosis.Science. 1967; 157: 1321
- Glomerular lesions after renal biopsy.Am J Med. 1975; 59: 177
- Hypothyroidism in cystinosis.Am J Med. 1970; 48: 678
- Cystinosis. An ultra structural and electron-probe study of the kidney with unusual findings.Arch Pathol. 1971; 91: 206
- Endocrine function in cystinosis.Pediatr Res. 1976; 10: 341
- Relation of calorie deficiency to growth failure in children on hemodialysis and the growth response to calorie supplementation.N Engl J Med. 1971; 285: 653
- The relationship of acidosis and growth retardation.J Pediatr. 1960; 57: 326
- A review short stature in renal disease.Pedíatr Res. 1973; 7: 978
- Growth in children following renal transplantation.Am J Dis Child. 1973; 125: 514
- Growth and development of children with renal transplants. Use of alternate-day steroid therapy.J Pediatr. 1973; 83: 806