Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Corrected transposition without associated anomalies.Am. Heart J. 1961; 61: 811
- Corrected transposition not associated with other anomalies.Am. J. Cardiol. 1962; 10: 605
- Corrected transposition of the great vessels.Pediatrics. 1957; 20: 626
- Corrected transposition of aorta and pulmonary trunk.Am. J. Med. 1964; 36: 35
- Corrected transposition of the great vessels.Brit. Heart J. 1956; 18: 186
- Congenital Cardiac Disease: Review of 357 Cases Studied Pathologically.W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1962
- Pathologic anatomy of mixed levocardia: review of 13 cases of atrial or ventricular inversion with and without corrected transposition.Am. J. Cardiol. 1961; 8: 216
- Congenitally corrected transposition of the great vessels: a study of 33 cases.Pediatrics. 1961; 27: 851
- Surgical treatment of cardiac defects associated with corrected transposition of the great vessels.Circulation. 1967; 17: 1-133
- Congenital Heart Disease. vol. 1. W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1965: 190 2nd ed.
- Embryologic explanation for corrected transposition of the great vessels: additional description of main anatomic features of this malformation and its varients.Am. Heart J. 1959; 57: 104
- Morphogenesis of corrected transposition and other anomalies of cardiac polarity.Circulation. 1964; 29: 71
- Human Embryology.2nd ed. McGraw-Hill Book Co, New York1953