Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Diseases of Porphyrin Metabolism.Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Ill1962
- The complement fixation antibody test in the diagnosis of chronic pulmonary histoplasmosis.J. Chron. Dis. 1967; 20: 303
- Limited forms of angitis and granulomatosis of Wegener's type.Am. J. Med. 1966; 41: 497
- Lung purpura with nephritis.Quart. J. Med. 1960; 29: 501
- Hemorrhagic and interstitial pneumonitis with nephritis.Am. J. Med. 1955; 18: 220
- The zone of localization of antibodies. IX. The properties of antirat lung serum.J. Immunol. 1950; 65: 543
- Further evidence in an experimental model for the pathogenesis of nephritis in Goodpasture's disease.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1967; 70: 1027
- Kidney transplantation.in: Rapaport F.T. Dausset J. Human Transplantation. Grune & Stratton, Inc, New York1968: 110