Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Blackwater fever in Southern Rhodesia in retrospect.Central African J. Med. 1962; 8: 294
Weinberg, R. W. Personal communication, 1967.
- Histochemistry.2nd. ed. J. & A. Churchill, Ltd, London1961
- The existence of the glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency trait in Nigeria and its clinical implications.Ann. Trop. Med. 1961; 55: 64
- Routine use of the Scribner shunt for haemodialysis.Brit. M. J. 1966; 1: 1200
- Studies on malaria and blackwater fever in Southern Rhodesia.Mem. Lond. School Hyg. & Trop. Med. 1932;
Gelfand, M. Personal communication, 1967.
- Attempts to induce blackwater fever experimentally.Ann. Trop. Med. 1947; 41: 22
- Pathological Processes in Malaria and Blackwater Fever.Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford1948
- Clinical Tropical Diseases.3rd ed. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford1964
- Studies in blackwater fever. III. The relationship of quinine to blackwater fever.Ann. Trop. Med. 1915; 9: 201
- A fatal case of blackwater fever associated with ingestion of nivaquine.Tr. Roy. Soc. Trop. Med. & Hyg. 1954; 48: 250
- Blackwater fever after the use of chloroquine (pyrimethamine).Trop. Geogr. Med. 1963; 15: 219
- Haemoglobinuria among adult Nigerians due to glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency with drug sensitivity.Lancet. 1960; 2: 889
- Practical Malariology.2nd ed. Oxford University Press, Oxford1963
- Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency and related disorders of the pentose phosphate pathway.Am. J. Med. 1966; 41: 744
- Blackwater fever anuria.Tr. Roy. Soc. Trop. Med. & Hyg. 1944; 38: 1
- The artificial kidney in malaria and blackwater fever.Brit. M. J. 1962; 1: 1367
- Urinary leucocyte excretion in African subjects; its relation to the output of bilharzial ova.Brit. M. J. 1967; 1: 537
- The mechanism of the production of suppression of urine in blackwater fever.Ann. Trop. Med. 1911; 5: 287
- The pathogenesis of the renal injury produced in the dog by haemoglobin or methaemoglobin.J. Exper. Med. 1947; 86: 339
- The influence of available fluid on the production of experimental hemoglobinuric nephrosis in rabbits.J. Exper. Med. 1948; 87: 157
- Renal function in malaria.J. Trop. Med. & Hyg. 1966; 69: 242
- Renal failure in malaria.Lancet. 1967; 1: 185
- Peritoneal dialysis in acute renal failure following malaria.Lancet. 1967; 2: 436