Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Plague in 1965.Weekly Epidemiological Record. 1966; 41: 362
- Chloramphenicol and terramycin in the treatment of pneumonic plague.Am. J. Med. 1953; 14: 284
- Plague.in: Harrison T.R. Adams R.D. Bennett Jr., I.L. Resnick W.H. Thorn G.W. Wintrobe M.M. Principles of Internal Medicine. 5th ed. Blakiston Co, New York1966: 1573
- Studies on the pathogenesis of plague. Blood coagulation and tissue responses of Macaca mulatta following exposure to aerosols of Pasteurella pestis.Am. J. Path. 1968; 53: 99
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation.in: Paul B. Hoeber, Inc, New York1965: 493
- The local and generalized Shwartzman phenomena.in: Zweifach B.W. Grant L. McCluskey R.T. The Inflammatory Process. Academic Press, Inc, New York1965: 791
- Plague.in: World Health Organization, Geneva1954: 121
- Mechanisms of antibiotic action.Ann. Rev. Microbiol. 1965; 19: 209
Gustin, S. T. Manuscript in preparation.
- Beitrag zur pathologischen Anatomie der Pest.Schweiz. Ztschr. allg. Path. 1957; 20: 47
- Plague.New England J. Med. 1962; 267: 543
Caten, J. L. Personal communication, 1967.
- The Plague: Bacteriology, Morbid Anatomy, and Histopathology.in: Bureau of Public Printing, Manila1904: 127
- Studies on pneumonic plague and plague immunization.Philippine J. Sc. 1912; 7: 203
- Pathologic anatomy of bubonic plague.Philippine J. Sc. 1915; 10: 249
- Notes on the histology of some of the lesions found in pneumonic plague.in: Manchurian Plague Prevention Service Memorial. vol. 1912–1932. National Quarantine Service, Shanghai1934: 21
- Plague pathology and bacteriology.in: Proceedings of the Conference of State and Provincial Health Authorities of North America. 1926: 68
- A review of recent literature on plague.Bull. World Health Organ. 1960; 23: 313
- Plague.Ann. Rev. Microbiol. 1955; 9: 253
- A specific polysaccharide of Pasteurella pestis.Biochem. J. 1956; 63: 105
- Composition of and pathophysiology produced by plague endotoxins.Nature. 1966; 209: 1246
- Clinical and genetic aspects of coagulopathies, with special emphasis on generalized intravascular clotting.Ann. Int. Med. 1965; 62: 744