Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The syndrome of congenitally aplastic ovaries with sexual infantilism, high urinary gonadotropins, short stature and other congenital abnormalities. Tabular presentation of twenty-five previously unpublished cases.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1947; 7: 665
- Chromosomal sex in Turner's syndrome with coarctation of the aorta.Lancet. 1954; 2: 120
- A morphological distinction between neurones of the male and female, and the behaviour of the nucleolar satellite during accelerated nucleoprotein synthesis.Nature. 1949; 163: 676
- Sur les effets de la castration précoce de l'embryon mâle de lapin.Compt. rend. Soc. biol. 1947; 141: 126
- Colour-blindness in “ovarian agenesis” (gonadal dysplasia).Lancet. 1956; 2: 118
- Sex chromosomes and human sexual development.Lancet. 1957; 2: 20
- A sex-chromosome anomaly in a case of gonadal dysgenesis (Turner's syndrome).Lancet. 1959; 1: 711
- Karyotype-phenotype correlations in gonadal dysgenesis and their bearing on the pathogenesis of malformations.J. M. Genet. 1965; 2: 142
- Chromosome preparations of leukocytes cultured from human peripheral blood.Exper. Cell Res. 1960; 20: 613
- Sex chromatin and the sex chromosomes: on the origin of sex chromatin from a single X chromosome.Acta cytol. 1962; 6: 46
- Tables for predicting adult height from skeletal age: revised for use with the Greulich-Pyle hand standards.J. Pediat. 1952; 40: 423
- Radiographic Atlas of Skeletal Development of the Hand and Wrist.Stanford University Press, Stanford1959
- Skeletal maturation and growth.in: 8th ed. Endocrine System and Selected Metabolic Diseases. vol. 4. Ciba Collection of Medical Illustrations, New York1965: 226
- Atlas of Skeletal Maturation. C. V. Mosby Co, St. Louis1937 8th ed.
- An epiphyseal chart.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1933; 30: 809
- Experience with a quantitative test for normal or decreased amounts of follicle stimulating hormone in the urine in endocrinological diagnosis.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1943; 3: 529
- Problems of Blood Pressure in Childhood.Charles C Thomas, Springfield1962
- A syndrome of gonadal dysgenesis: a variety of ovarian agenesis with androgenic manifestations.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1955; 15: 1
- Vaginal bleeding in gonadal dysgenesis.Pediatrics. 1966; 37: 26
Preger, L., Steinbach, H. L., Moscowitz, P., Scully, A. L. and Goldberg, M. B. Roentgenologic abnormalities in phenotypic females with gonadal dysgenesis. A comparison of chromatinpositive and chromatin-negative patients. Am. J. Roentgenol., in press.
- Vitreoretinal degeneration in Turner's syndrome.in: McPherson A. New and Controversial Aspects of Retinal Detachment. Hoeber Medical Division, New York1968: 127
- Li human growth hormone administration in gonadal dysgenesis.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1965; 109: 318
- Gonadal dysgenesis and the ears.J. Laryng. & Otol. 1965; 79: 343
- The high incidence of diabetes mellitus in 41 patients with gonadal dysgenesis, and their close relatives.Metabolism. 1963; 12: 428
- Growth hormone studies in Turner's syndrome.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1968; 28: 383
- Congenital anomalies associated with gonadal aplasia. Review of 55 cases.Pediatrics. 1959; 23: 885
- Chromosomal mosaicism in a case of repeated abortion.Lancet. 1964; 1: 936
- Gonadal malignancy in gonadal dysgenesis: papillary pseudomucinous cystadenocarcinoma in a patient with Turner's syndrome.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1967; 27: 341
- Gonaddysgenesis és teratoblastoma.Orv. Hetil. 1961; 102: 1951
- X/XO mosaicisms in nine preadolescent girls. Short stature as presenting complaint.Pediatrics. 1966; 38: 972
☆This study was supported by funds allocated by the Committee on Research (Simon Fund) and the Committee on Medical Education and Research, University of California Medical Center, by Grant AM-02589 from the U.S. Public Health Service and by private donations.