Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Presidential address. II. Primary aldosteronism, a new clinical syndrome.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1955; 45: 3
- Spontaneous hypopotassemia, hypomagnesemia, alkalosis and tetany due to hypersecretion of corticosterone-like mineralocorticoid.Am. J. Med. 1955; 29: 976
- Suppression of plasma renin activity in primary aldosteronism. Distinguishing primary from secondary aldosteronism in hypertensive disease.J.A.M.A. 1964; 190: 213
- Plasma renin activity in 1 ° aldosteronism. Importance in differential diagnosis and in research of essential hypertension.J.A.M.A. 1964; 190: 222
- Normokalemic primary aldosteronism. A detectable cause of curable “essential” hypertension.J.A.M.A. 1965; 193: 200
- Primary aldosteronism due to adrenocortical hyperplasia.Lancet. 1956; 2: 335
- Malignant hypertension with increased secretion of aldosterone and depletion of potassium.Lancet. 1956; 2: 918
- Ann. Int. Med.48. 1958: 647 Primary aldosteronism; NIH Clinical Staff Conference. 2nd ed.
George, J. and Bartter, F. C. In preparation.
- Renin and angiotensin.Postgrad. M. J. 1966; 42: 153
- Impaired aldosterone production in “saltlosing” congenital adrenal hyperplasia.J. Clin. Invest. 1965; 44: 957
- The metabolism of corticosterone in man.J. Clin. Invest. 1960; 39: 741
- New procedures for measurement of human plasma angiotensin and renin activity levels.Canad. M. A. J. 1964; 90: 194
- Renin activity in clinical conditions.in: Proceedings of the 48th Annual Meeting of The Endocrine Society. 1966: 41
- On the role of potassium and of the central nervous system in the regulation of aldosterone secretion.in: Baulieu E.E. Robel P. Aldosterone. Blackwell Scientific Publications, Oxford, England1964: 221
- Effect of a new adrenocortical blocking agent in Cushing's syndrome.in: Proceedings of 48th meeting of The Endocrine Society. 1966: 102
- Hyperplasia of juxtaglomerular complex with hyperaldosteronism and hypokalemic alkalosis.Am. J. Med. 1962; 33: 811
- Hypertension, increased aldosterone secretion and low plasma renin relieved by Dexamethasone.in: Proceedings of the 48th Annual Meeting of The Endocrine Society. 1966: 40
- Variations in plasma renin concentration in several physiological and pathological states.Canad. M. A. J. 1964; 90: 201