Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Circulatory consequences of changes in cardiac rhythm produced in patients by transthoracic direct-current shock.J. Clin. Invest. 1964; 43: 2290
- The importance of the contribution and timing of left atrial systole.Clin. Sc. 1966; 30: 151
- Hemodynamic consequences of atrial fibrillation at constant ventricular rates.Am. J. Med. 1964; 36: 342
- A correlation of clinical and hemodynamic studies in patients with hypothyroidism.J. Clin. Invest. 1958; 37: 502
- Measurement of cardiac output by dye dilution technic. Use of an “integrated” sample collection in calibration of the photometric instrument.J. Appl. Physiol. 1954; 7: 55
- Significance of the atrial contribution to ventricular filling.Am. J. Cardiol. 1965; 15: 195
- Contribution of atrial systole to the cardiac function at a fixed and at a variable ventricular rate.Am. J. Cardiol. 1965; 16: 11
- Atrial activity and systemic blood pressure during anesthesia in man.Circulation. 1963; 28: 63
- Auricular systole and its relation to ventricular output.Am. J. Physiol. 1911; 29: 32
- The contribution of the auricles to ventricular filling in complete heart block.Am. J. Physiol. 1938; 122: 639
- Dynamic function of atrial contraction in regulation of cardiac performance.Am. J. Physiol. 1963; 204: 597
- Effect of heart rate on atrial contribution to cardiac performance in dogs with complete heart block.in: 11th ed. Fed. Proc.21. 1962: 137
- Hemodynamics of cardioversion.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1965; 66: 864
- Left atrial activity following cardioversion.Lancet. 1965; 2: 471
- Effective closure of the mitral valve without atrial systole.Circulation. 1966; 33: 404
- Efficiency of closure of the mitral valve by isolated ventricular systoles.in: 11th ed. Fed. Proc.24. 1965: 704
- Regurgitation of radiopaque contrast material through normal mitral valves in cinefluorographic studies of dogs.J. Appl. Physiol. 1958; 12: 98
☆The work reported herein was supported in part by Grant C66-46 from the Chicago Heart Association and in part by Grant HE 09923-01 from the United States Public Health Service.