Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Possible sites of macroglobulin synthesis: a study made with fluorescent antibody.Australasian Ann. Med. 1959; 2: 143
- Immunocytochemical demonstration of intranuclear localization of 18 S gamma macroglobulin in macroglobulinemia of Waldenström.in: Proc. Soc. Exper. Biol. & Med.103. 1960: 452
- Localization of 18 S gamma-macroglobulin in plasmacytoid cells of the bone marrow of a case of macroglobulinaemia.Australian J. Exper. Biol. & M. Sc. 1961; 39: 391
- Immunohistologic localization of gamma-1-macroglobulins, beta-2A-myeloma proteins, 6.6S gamma-myeloma proteins and Bence Jones proteins.Blood. 1963; 21: 403
- Démonstration de la synthése de paraprotéines sériques par des plasmocytes, grâce au glucose uniformément marqué par le C14.Rev. belge path. et méd. exper. 1958; 26: 313
- Production of macroglobulins in vitro and a study of their cellular origin.Blood. 1962; 20: 56
- Protein synthesis by blood and marrow lymphocytes from a patient with Waldenström's macroglobulinemia.Arthritis & Rheumat. 1965; 8: 437
- Human gamma globulin fractionation on anion exchange cellulose columns.J. Biol. Chem. 1959; 234: 2645
- Heat precipitation of Bence-Jones proteins. I. Optimum conditions.Arch. Biochem. 1959; 83: 115
Mullinax, F. In preparation.
- Bence Jones proteinemia.Am. J. Med. 1964; 37: 206
- The secretion of antibody by isolated lymph node cells.J. Biol. Chem. 1961; 236: 464
- Rapidly labelled ribonucleic acid in the cell nucleus.Nature. 1963; 198: 184
- Changes in the metabolism of ribonucleic acid preceding the synthesis of deoxyribonucleic acid in mammalian cells cultured from the animal.J Biol Chem. 1963; 238: 2141
- Studies on ribonucleic acid synthesis in Ehrlich ascites cells. Extraction and properties of labeled ribonucleic acid.Biochim. et biophys. acta. 1965; 108: 474
- The cellular sites of synthesis of ribosomal and 4 S RNA.in: Proc. Nat. Acad. Sc.48. 1962: 2179
- Polyribosomes in normal and poliovirus-infected HeLa cells and their relationship to messenger-RNA.in: Proc. Nat. Acad. Sc.49. 1963: 654
Mullinax, F. and Mullinax, G. L. Submitted for publication.
- Gene expression in differentiated cells.in: Proc. Nat. Acad. Sc.49. 1963: 1
- Effect of actinomycin D on RNA synthesis and antibody formation in the anamnestic response in vitro.J. Exper. Med. 1964; 119: 881
- Breakdown and reassembly of rat liver ergosomes after administration of ethionine or puromycin.J. Biol. Chem. 1964; 239: 3826
- Messenger RNA utilization during development of chick embryo lens.Science. 1965; 147: 405
- The lifetime of messenger RNA for collagen and cell protein synthesis in an established cell line.Biochem. & Biophys. Res. Commun. 1965; 19: 317
- Protein synthesis in erythroid cells. I. Reticulocyte ribosomes active in stimulating amino acid incorporation.in: Proc. Nat. Acad. Sc.48. 1962: 2163
- Biosynthesis of thyroglobulin: relationship to RNA-template and precursor protein.in: Proc. Nat. Acad. Sc.50. 1963: 275
- Studies on antibody production. X. Mode of formation of plasmocytes in cell transfer experiments.J. Exper. Med. 1964; 119: 743
- The solubilization of microsomal antibody activity by the specific interaction between the crystallizable fraction of gamma-globulin and lymph-node microsomes.in: Proc. Nat. Acad. Sc.47. 1961: 767
- Observations on the mechanism of secretion of γ-globulin by isolated lymph node cells.J. Biol. Chem. 1962; 237: 1925
- Synthesis and migration of proteins in the cells of the exocrine pancreas as revealed by specific activity determination from radioautographs.J. Cell Biol. 1963; 16: 1
- Protein synthesis, storage, and discharge in the pancreatic exocrine cell.J. Cell Biol. 1964; 20: 473
- Importance of membranes in protein biosynthesis.Nature. 1965; 207: 1053
☆This study was supported by Grants CA-07350 and T1 AM-5056 from the National Institutes of Health. This is publication No. 5 from the Charles W. Thomas Arthritis Fund.