Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The size of muscle fibers in infants and children.Arch. Path. 1960; 69: 188
- Separation of myoglobin and haemoglobin on a column of dextran gel.J. Clin. Path. 1963; 16: 385
- Studies enzymatiques sur fragments hepatiques, application a la classification des glycogenoses.Rev. Internat. d'Hepat. 1959; 9: 35
- Methods in Enzymology Muscle Phosphorylase. vol. 1. Academic Press, Inc, New York1957: 200 3rd ed.
- Enzymes in muscle.Arch. Neurol. 1964; 11: 369
- Chronic progressive myopathy with myoglobinuria: demonstration of a glycogenolytic defect in the muscle.J. Clin. Invest. 1959; 38: 2044
Blum, G. Personal communication.
- The binding of myoglobin by plasma protein.J. Exper. Med. 1960; 111: 68
- Acute recurrent rhabdomyolysis (paroxysmal myoglobinuria).Medicine. 1956; 35: 335
- Myoglobinuria following unilateral status epilepticus and ipsilateral rhabdomyolysis.New England J. Med. 1965; 272: 834
- Spontaneous myoglobinuria in man.Arch. Int. Med. 1948; 81: 249
- Hereditary metabolic myopathy with paroxysmal myoglobinuria due to abnormal glycolysis.J. Neurol. Neurosurg. & Psychiat. 1964; 27: 361
- Studies of human myoglobin in several diseases of muscle.New England J. Med. 1964; 270: 263
- Myoglobin: inherited structural variation in man.Science. 1963; 140: 1228
- Exertional idiopathic paroxysmal myoglobinuria: Evidence of a defect in skeletal muscle metabolism.Am. J. Med. 1963; 35: 283
- The clinical syndrome ot paroxysmal paralytic myoglobinuria. Report of two cases and an analytical review of the literature.Neurology. 1959; 9: 767
- Acute myoglobinuria; report of case with fatal outcome.Acta med. scandinav. 1955; 152: 459
- Idiopathic paroxysmal myoglobinuria. Report of two cases occuring in sisters. Review of literature.Am. J. Med. 1960; 29: 599
- Idiopathic paroxysmal myoglobinuria: report of two cases and evaluation of the syndrome.Arch. Int. Med. 1956; 97: 537
Dawson, D. M. Personal communication.
- Factors affecting the activity of muscle phosphorylase b kinase.J. Biol. Chem. 1959; 234: 2867
Hug, G. Personal communication.
- Effect of salicylate on muscle phosphorylase.Nature. 1959; 183: 1609
- The relation of phosphorylase to glycogenolysis in skeletal muscle and heart of mice.J. Biol. Chem. 1963; 238: 1
- Lactic dehydrogenase: functions of the two types.Science. 1963; 143: 929
- Role of the phosphorylase enzymes in cardiac contraction: a proposed theory for the rhythmical production of energy in the heart.Nature. 1963; 197: 1072
- Regional distribution of glycogen and phosphorylase in the ventricles of the heart.Circ. Res. 1964; 14: 202
- Clinical manifestations in two carriers of Duchenne muscular dystrophy.Lancet. 1963; 1: 1126
- Ciba Foundation Symposium, Control of Glycogen Metabolism, July 23–25 Little, Brown & Co, Boston1963
☆The work was supported in part by research Grant H-1652 (C-16), National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service.