Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Blood. 26. 1965: 886 (Abstract.) Proceedings of the 8th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Hematology.
- Improved spectrophotometric procedure for determination of serum iron using 4,7-diphenyl-1,10-phenanthroline.Anal. Chem. 1953; 25: 1337
- The use of radioactive sodium chromate to evaluate the life span of the red blood cells in health and certain hemolytic disorders.Am. J. M. Sc. 1954; 228: 40
- Ferrokinetics in normal persons and in patients having various erythropoietic disorders.J. Clin. Invest. 1951; 30: 1512
- Ineffective erythropoiesis.Am. J. Med. 1961; 31: 519
- Iron absorption in hypoferremia.Am. J. M. Sc. 1965; 249: 537
- Studies with doubly labeled iron.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1961; 57: 322
- Studies with doubly labeled iron.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1961; 57: 460
- Reutilization of iron in anemia complicating malignant neoplasma.Blood. 1963; 22: 73
- Defective reutilization of iron in the anemia of inflammation.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1965; 65: 560
- Idiopathic hypochromic anemia.Medicine. 1933; 12: 187
Haurani, F. I. Unpublished data.
- Ferritin.in: Wallerstein R.O. Mettier S.R. Iron in Clinical Medicine. University of California Press, Berkeley1958: 24
- The role of the reticuloendothelial system in iron metabolism.in: Halpern B.N. Benacerraf B. Delafresnaye J.F. Physiopathology of the Reticuloendothelial System. Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Ill1957: 172
- The effect of cortisone on the synthesis and distribution of antibodies in rabbits sensitized with iodine-131 labeled human albumin.in: Halpern B.N. Benacerraf B. Delafresnaye J.F. Physiopathology of the Reticuloendothelial System. Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Ill1957: 245
- Increased erythropoiesis induced by androgenic hormone therapy.New England J. Med. 1957; 256: 719
- Androgens and erythropoiesis.Arch. Int. Med. 1961; 107: 846
- Testosterone induced remissions in aplastic anemias of both acquired and congenital types.New England J. Med. 1961; 264: 953
- Further studies on the erythropoietic effect of androgens.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1965; 65: 775
- The control of iron balance by the intestinal mucosa.Blood. 1963; 22: 441
☆This study was supported by U. S. Public Health Service Grant CA 05554-04 and by Clinical Research Center Grant (FR-72).