Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Gigantism with hypopituitarism.Am. J. Med. 1963; 34: 407
- Fractional hypopituitarism with giantism and normal sella turcica.New England J. Med. 1964; 271: 1286
- Determination of 17-ketosteroids in urine.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1953; 13: 922
- The determination of 17, 21-dihydroxy-20-ketosteroids in urine and plasma.J. Biol. Chem. 1954; 210: 923
- Test of pituitary reserve utilizing intravenous SU-4885 with a new method of extraction of 11-desoxy-corticosteroids.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1960; 20: 1527
- Experience with a quantitative test for normal or decreased amounts of FSH in urine in endocrinological disease.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1943; 3: 529
- A sensitive double antibody immunoassay for human growth hormone in plasma.Nature. 1964; 203: 1141
- Immunoassay of human growth hormone.Nature. 1963; 199: 784
- Sulfation factor, activity of sera from patients with pituitary disorders.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1959; 19: 743
- Hypoglycemia, a potent stimulus to secretion of growth hormone.Science. 1963; 140: 987
- A metabolic regulating device based on the actions of human growth hormone and of insulin, singly, and together, on the human forearm.Nature. 1963; 199: 913
- Insulin as a growth hormone.Brit. M. J. 1953; 2: 353
- Studies of insulin and growth hormone secretion in human obesity.J. Lab. & Clin. Med. 1964; 64: 654
- Textbook of Endocrinology. W. B. Saunders Co, Philadelphia1963: 917
- A simple immunoassay for insulin: application to human and dog plasma.J. Clin. Endocrinol. 1963; 23: 1237
☆This study was supported in part by Grant A-1556 from the National Institute of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases.