Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Études enzymatiques sur fragments hépatiques: application à la classification des glycogènoses.Rev. internat, d'hépatol. 1959; 9: 35
- Imbalance of liver phosphorylase and accumulation of hepatic glycogen in a girl with progressive discase of the brain.J. Pediat. 1965; 67: 741
- Glycogen storage disease.Am. J. Clin. Nutrition. 1961; 9: 683
- The Blackader Lecture, 1962. The clinical course of glycogen disease.Canad. M. A. J. 1963; 88: 1
- Menghini needle biopsy of the liver.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1960; 100
- Polysaccharide phosphorylase, liver.in: Methods in Enzymology. vol. 1. Academic Press, Inc, New York1955: 215-222
- α-Glucosidase deficiency in generalized glycogen-storage disease (Pompe's disease).Biochem. J. 1963; 86: 11
- Glucose-6-phosphatase of liver in glycogen storage disease.J. Biol. Chem. 1952; 199: 661
- Cori's disease (amylo-l,6-glucosidase deficiency).New England J. Med. 1963; 268: 113
- Catecholamines in urine.in: Standard Methods of Clinical Chemistry. vol. 3. Academic Press, New York1961: 62-79
- An electron microscopic and biochemical study of type II glycogenosis.Lab. Invest. 1964; 13: 1139
- Polysaccharide Phosphorylase.in: Les Prix Nobel en 1947. Kungl. Boktryckereit P.A. Norstedt-Sönir, Stockholm1949: 216-235
- The biological role of adenosine-3′5′-phosphate.Harvey Lect. 1961/1962; 57: 17
- Glycogenosis associated with degenerative disease of the brain: biochemical and electron microscopic findings.Clin. Res. 1966; 14: 441
☆This paper was read in part at the International Congress of Pediatrics, Tokyo, Japan, November 1965. This investigation was supported by Grant No. AM 08528 and AM 04344, Division of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases, National Institutes of Health and by U. S. Public Health Service Grant No. FR 00123 from the General Clinical Research Centers Branch, National Institutes of Health.