Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Salt-wasting renal disease.Quart. J. Med. 1959; 28: 425
- Characteristics of sodium wastage in severe chronic renal insufficiency.Clin. Res. 1964; 12: 69
- A controlled study of chlorothiazide as a diuretic agent.J. Chron. Dis. 1959; 10: 47
- Nitrogen determination by a continuous digestion and analysis system.Ann. New York Acad. Sc. 1960; 87: 792
- The colorimetric determination of phosphorus.J. Biol. Chem. 1925; 66: 375
- Determination of free magnesium ions in body fluids. Improved methods for free calcium ions, total calcium and total magnesium.Anal. Chem. 1960; 32: 711
- The in vivo stability of the tritium label in 1,2-H3-D-Aldosterone when used for measurement of aldosterone secretory rate by the double isotope dilution technique.Steroids. 1963; 3: 95
- Effect of various preparations of human growth hormone on aldosterone secretion rate of hypopituitary dwarfs.Am. J. Med. 1965; 38: 517
- Double isotope derivative assay of aldosterone in biological extracts.J. Biol. Chem. 1960; 235: 1639
- Renal failure simulating adrenocortical insufficiency.New England J. Med. 1944; 231: 76
- Saltlosing nephritis with fixed urinary composition.Am. J. Med. 1947; 22: 158
- Salt losing nephritis simulating adrenocortical insufficiency.New England J. Med. 1949; 240: 210
- Urinary flow and excretion of solutes during osmotic diuresis in hydropenic man.Am. J. Physiol. 1949; 156: 433
- Effect of potassium deficiency on the reabsorption of bicarbonate in the proximal tubule of the rat kidney.J. Clin. Invest. 1964; 43: 1976
- The functional adaptation of the diseased kidney. I. Glomerular filtration rate.J. Clin. Invest. 1964; 43: 1915
- Condition of the kidneys in salt losing nephritis.Lancet. 1952; 2: 458
- Aldosterone metabolism in renal insufficiency.in: Pasquelini J.R. Jayle M.F. Structure and Metabolism of Corticosteroids. Academic Press, New York1964: 142-156
- Calcium clearance as a function of sodium clearance in the dog.Am. J. Physiol. 1961; 200: 1099
- Salt-losing nephritis.Lancet. 1952; 2: 454
☆This study was supported by Grants H-03303, FR-35, T1-Am-5219 and AM-00180 from the National Institutes of Health.