Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Fibrocystic disease of the pancreas, a generalized disease of exocrine glands.J. A. M. A. 1956; 160: 846
- Cystic fibrosis of the pancreas.J. Chronic Dis. 1958; 7: 58
- The pathological changes in the liver in cystic fibrosis of the pancreas.Dis. Child. 1957; 93: 357
- Fibrocystic Disease of the Pancreas, a Congenital Disorder of Mucus Production—Mucosis.Wm. Heinemann Medical Books, Ltd, London1952
- A distinctive type of biliary cirrhosis of the liver associated with cystic fibrosis of the pancreas.Pediatrics. 1956; 18: 387
- Report of the Pan-American Congress of Gastroenterology, Board for Classification and Nomenclature of Cirrhosis of the Liver. Gastroenterology. 31. 1956: 213
- Pancreatic function and disease in early life. V. Pathologic changes associated with pancreatic insufficiency in early life.Arch. Path. 1944; 37: 238
- Hepatic cirrhosis associated with fibrocystic disease of the pancreas.Arch. Dis. Childhood. 1953; 28: 343
- Cirrhosis of the liver in infants and children.Am. J. Dis. Child. 1955; 90: 299
- Primary biliary cirrhosis (chronic intrahepatic obstructive jaundice).Gastroenterology. 1959; 37: 574
- Cystic Fibrosis of the Pancreas in Infants and Children.Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Ill1954