Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Lymphadenopathy induced by anticonvulsant drugs and mimicking clinically and pathologically malignant lymphomas.Cancer. 1959; 12: 164
- Hodgkin's disease with and without alcohol-induced pain.Quart. J. Med. 1960; 29 (n.s.): 47
- Intrathoracic manifestations of the lymphomatoid diseases.Radiology. 1941; 37: 138
- Observations on growth rates of human tumors.Am. J. Roentgenol. 1956; 76: 988
- Incorporation of tritiated thymidine into neoplastic and non-neoplastic cells of human effusions.Clin. Res. 1960; 8: 286
- Hodgkin's Disease and Allied Disorders.Oxford University Press, New York1947
- Elektronenmikroskopischer Beitrag zur Aetiologie der Lymphogranulomatose.München. med. Wchnschr. 1959; 101: 889
- Some evidence of a relationship between Hodgkin's disease and intelligence.Arch. Gen. Psychiat. 1959; 1: 477