Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Researches on the Nature, Pathology and Treatment of Emphysema of the Lungs.John Churchill, London1862
- A Treatise on the Diseases of the Chest and on Mediate Auscultation.3rd ed. S. S. & W. Wood, New York1838 (Translated by Forbes, J.)
- A mechanism explaining chronic progressive pulmonary bullous emphysema.Tr. A. Am. Physicians. 1947; 60: 92
- The basic lesion in chronic pulmonary emphysema.Am. Rev. Tuberc. 1953; 68: 24
- The musculature of the lungs in chronic pulmonary disease.Am. J. Path. 1953; 29: 885
- Changes in the bronchial epithelium in relationship to smoking and cancer of the lung. A report of progress.New England J. Med. 1957; 256: 97
- Pulmonary emphysema with special reference to vascular changes.Am. Rev. Resp. Dis. 1959; 80 (supp.): 67
- The centrilobular form of hypertrophic emphysema and its relationship to chronic bronchitis.Thorax. 1958; 12: 219
- Am. Rev. Resp. Dis. 1959; 80 (supp.): 114
- Statistical Inference.Henry Holt & Co, New York1953
- Nuclear size and nuclear: cytoplasmic ratio in the delineation of atypical hyperplasia of the uterine cervix.Cancer. 1956; 9: 470
- Bronchial atrophy and collapse in chronic obstructive pulmonary emphysema.Am. J. Path. 1960; 37: 63
- The pathogenesis of chronic substantial (hypertrophic) emphysema.Am. Rev. Tuberc. 1950; 62: 45
- The mechanics of breathing.in: Proceedings of the Tuberculosis Research Council. The Royal Netherlands Tuberculosis Association, 1960: 5 (No. 46, 1959)
- Am. Rev. Resp. Dis.81. 1960: 734 Report on the Second Aspen Conference on Research in Emphysema. The morphologic basis of pulmonary mechanics. 2nd ed.
Anderson, A. E. and Foraker, A. G. Pathogenic implications of alveolitis in pulmonary emphysema. Arch. Path., in press.
- Morphologic aspects of interstitial pulmonary fibrosis.Arch. Path. 1960; 70: 79
- Über das Elastische Gerüst der Normalen und der Emphysematösen Lunge.Beitr. path. Anat. 1907; 41: 95
- The pathogenesis of pulmonary emphysema.Am. J. Med. 1958; 25: 62
- Experimental emphysema.Am. Rev. Resp. Dis. 1959; 80 (supp.): 147
☆This investigation was supported by research grants (H-4088 and H-4321) from the National Heart Institute. National Institutes of Health, U. S. Public Health Service.