- The variability of blood viscosity.Am. J. Med. 1961; 31: 505
- Some categories of blood rheology.in: Copley A.L. Stainsby G. Flow Properties of Blood. Pergamon Press, New York1960: 423
- Erythrocytosis and ischemic myocardial disease.Am. Heart J. 1961; 62: 139
Birnbaum, M. and Levein, C. D. Some reflections on the probable role of the normal hemoglobin level as an etiological factor in coronary artery disease. New York State J. Med., in press.
- Susceptibility to coronary heart disease.Mod. Concepts Cardiovasc Dis. 1961; 30: 671
Burch, G. E. and DePasquale, N. P. The hematocrit in patients with myocardial infarction. To be published.
- Shear rate dependence of the viscosity of whole blood and plasma.Science. 1961; 133: 763
- Serum uric acid in relation to age and physique in health and in coronary heart disease.Ann. Int. Med. 1951; 34: 1421
- Hyperuricemia; relationship to hypercholesteremia and acute myocardial infarction.J. A. M. A. 1959; 170: 1909