Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- The addition of organomagnesium halides to pseudocodeine types. II. Preparation of nuclear alkylated morphine derivatives.J. Am. Chem. Soc. 1936; 58: 1,457
- The addition of organomagnesium halides to pseudocodeine types, IV. Nuclear-substituted morphine derivatives.J. Org. Chem. 1938; 3: 204
Small, L. and Fitch, H. M. U. S. Patent 2,178, 010, Oct. 31, 1939.
- The search for more effective morphinelike alkaloids.Am. J. M. Sc. 1939; 197: 464
- Studies of certain addiction characteristics of (1) dihydromorphine (“paramorphan”), (2) dihydrodesoxymorphine-D (“desomorphine”), (3) dihydrodesoxycodeine-D (“desocodeine”) and (4) methyldihydromorphin-one (“metopon”).J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1939; 67: 239
- Medication in the control of pain in terminal cancer, with reference to the study of newer synthetic analgesics.J. A. M. A. 1941; 116: 216
- Studies of morphine, codeine and their derivatives. XVI. Clinical studies of morphine, methyldihydromorphinone (metopon) and dihydrodesoxymorphine-D (desomorphine).J. Pharmacol. & Exper. Therap. 1942; 75: 161