Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Effect of diet and smoking intervention on the incidence of coronary heart disease.in: Report from the Oslo Study Group of a randomised trial in healthy men. Lancet. II. 1981: 1303-1310
- The effect of plasma cholesterol lowering diet in male survivors of myocardial infarction: a controlled clinical trial.Acta Med Scand [Suppl]. 1966; 466: 1-92
- A controlled clinical trial of a diet high in unsaturated fat.in: Monograph. 25. The American Heart Association Inc, New York1969
- Effect of cholesterol-lowering diet on mortality from coronary heart disease and other causes: a twelve-year clinical trial in men and women.Lancet. 1972; II: 835-838
- The Lipid Research Clinics Coronary Primary Prevention Trial results. I. Reduction in incidence of coronary heart disease.JAMA. 1984; 251: 351-364