Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Histoplasmosis outbreaks, their patterns.in: Ajello L Chick EW Furcolow ML Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Histoplasmosis, Atlanta, 1969 Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Ill1969: 123 (National Communicable Disease Center)
- Epidemic of histoplasmosis.J Clin Dis. 1957; 5: 503
- Standardized Diagnostic Complement Fixation Method and Adaptation to Micro Test. U.S. Public Health Service Publication No. 1228. U.S. Government Printing Office, Washington, D.C1965
- The Walworth, Wisconsin, epidemic of histoplasmosis.Ann Intern Med. 1958; 49: 388
- Serology of systemic fungus diseases.Public Health Rep. 1966; 81: 177
- An atlas of sensitivity to tuberculin PPD-B and histoplasmin in the United States.Amer Rev Resp Dis. 1969; 99: 1
- The relationship of proved histoplasmosis to histoplasmin skin sensitivity in Ohio.Ohio State Med J. 1959; 48: 229
- Control of epidemic foci of Histoplasma capsulatum.in: Ajello L Chick EW Furcolow ML Proceedings of the Second National Conference on Histoplasmosis, Atlanta, 1969 Charles C Thomas, Springfield, Ill1968: 184 (National Communicable Disease Center)
- The use of formalin to kill Histoplasma capsulatum at an epidemic site.Amer J Epidem. 1967; 85: 249